DIY Realistic Dinosaur Costume
In this page, we will show you how to DIY a Realistic Dinosaur Costume in Five Steps. What’s more, all necessary raw materials & tools can be found here.
First of all, you need to prepare raw materials and tools as below:
Step One: Making the Frame
Firstly, weld the dinosaur steel frame.
Secondly, install the electronic components.
Step Two: Molding & Sculpting
1. Cover the frame with foam.
2. Draw and Sculpt the dinosaur shape.
Step Four: Skin Work
1. Coat the silicone on the dinosaur skin and scrape it.
2. Glue silk stockings on the skin and then press on silk stockings until the texture is shown.
Step Five: Painting
1. Mix the oil colors, silicone and gasoline.
2. Put the mixture into spray gun and connect air compressor with PU pipe.
3. Finally spray your favorite color on the dinosaur costume.
FAQ for Materials:
A common kind of silicone usually used to glue the glass and easily bought at hardware store.
Your DIY dinosaur costume must captivate much attention. Wanna see more detailed dinosaur costume?