How to Make Realistic Dinosaur Costume DIY
In this page, we will show you how to make Realistic Dinosaur Costume DIY – Five Steps. What’s more, all necessary raw materials & tools can be found here.
First of all, you need to prepare raw materials and tools as below:
Step One: Making the Frame
Firstly, weld the dinosaur steel frame.
Secondly, install the electronic components.
Step Two: Molding & Sculpting
1. Cover the frame with foam.
2. Draw and Sculpt the dinosaur shape.
Step Four: Skin Work
1. Coat the silicone on the foam and scrape it.
2. Glue silk stockings on the foam and then press on silk stockings until the texture is shown.
Step Five: Painting
1. Mix the oil colors, silicone and gasoline.
2. Put the mixture into spray gun and connect air compressor with PU pipe.
3. Finally spray your favorite color on the dinosaur.
FAQ for Materials:
Your DIY dinosaur suit must captivate much attention. Wanna see more detailed dinosaur?